කාලීන වශයෙන් වැදගත් ඔබ සතු ඕනෑම ප්රවෘත්තියක් අප වෙත එවන්න. දේශපාලන, ආර්ථික, ආගමික, ක්රීඩා විනෝදාත්මක ආදී පුවත් පහත ක්රමයන් ඔස්සේ අප වෙත එවිය හැක.
හැකි සෑම විටකම ඔබේ දුරකතන අංකයක් සදහන් කර එවීමට කරුණික වන ලෙසද ඉල්ලන අතර රහස්යභාවය සැම විටම රැකෙනු ඇත.
300*75 pix ප්රමාණයේ දැන්වීම් පල කල හැක. පහත ලිපිනයන් ඔස්සේම විමසීම් කරන්න.
Send us any news item that's important to you in the meantime. Political, economic, religious, sports and entertainment news can be sent to us through the following methods.
Whenever possible, your phone number is asked to be sent, and confidentiality will always be kept.
300 * 75 pix advertisement. Contact the following addresses.
E-payment terms and conditions / General Terms and Conditions
By using the Ceylon Advertising Limited Online Payment facilities you are confirming these Terms and Conditions.
Standard Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all online card transactions made to Ceylon Advertising Limited. Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facilities.
Ceylon Advertising Limited may change these terms from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions with the Ceylon Advertising Limited.
1. Using the online payment facilities on our website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use our online payment facilities. All online payments are subject to these conditions.
2. Your payment will normally reach the Ceylon Advertising Limited bank account within two working days. We cannot accept any liability for delayed payments.
3. We cannot accept liability for payments being recorded on the wrong account if you supply inaccurate information, but will make every effort to reallocate any such payments if they arise.
4. We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by your credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
5. If your card supplier declines payment, the University is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
6. The data that you provide during online payment transactions are securely held by Ceylon Advertising Limited or our e-commerce provider under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 and in accordance with the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment and for accounting processes. Your data will be treated confidentially and with the utmost care and respect. We shall abide by the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and ensure that the data is used for no other purposes and is disclosed to no third party, except in respect of data that it is necessary to provide to the University's e-commerce provider who will process this information on the University's behalf. In limited, exceptional circumstances the University may be required to disclose data to other third parties, for example where this is necessary to comply with the law. Our e-commerce provider will retain some personal information so that we can access payment records in the event of queries or incomplete payment information. Any credit or debit card details given by you will not be retained in their entirety. Information will only be retained for a reasonable period and then destroyed securely.
7. In no event will the Ceylon Advertising Limited be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. Refunds, Refund policy Digital products
We do not issue refunds for digital products once the order is confirmed and the product is sent.
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving our products.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By phone number: 07771240002 / 02089331117 / 07540803406
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: https://ceylonwatchdog.com